Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Saturday, September 4, 2010

6am video

The babies let me sleep until 6am this morning! They were outside most of the day yesterday and were very tired when we brought them inside about 9pm.

It has been a very quick and busy couple of days. My friend Noa came from California and she really helped me look at the puppies and evaluate them. I have a pretty good idea where everyone is going. I can't believe they are going to start going home next weekend. We also played agility games and all the puppies did great, not one of them is shy or reserved.

Noa is an amazing trainer and whenever I spend time with her, I am very motivated to train my dogs and teach them many new things. In just a few hours, she had Olivia weaving through her legs. One of the things she does is never give the dogs cookies or treats unless they do a trick or something she asks. I think it is great advice for training the babies. My dogs are also fat and they are ALL on a diet :).

Thanks Noa for coming to spend time with the puppies!

I have two people flying in to get their puppies this weekend. The past 7 weeks have flown by so quickly. I have had so much fun with this litter, they are all such wonderful babies. I am excited for everyone that is getting a puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment