Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet either Puck or Ajax (Red Boy)


Red boy is going to be named either Puck or Ajax. He went to his new home this morning. His parents are Pete & Kate. He will also have two siblings to play with, Max and Elle.
Kate is a professional photographer so I expect a LOT of great photos of my beautiful puppy!

Only 5 babies are at home now. Next one to go will be Turk (Blue Boy). It is much easier to clean up after 5 but I really do miss my babies. I know I have said it before but I have really had so much fun with this litter of puppies and they are all such wonderful dogs.
Olivia is still fine with her babies leaving although she STILL is nursing the ones that are left!

No comments:

Post a Comment