Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dirty babies

Puppies are all doing great! It is this coming weekend that a few of them will be going to their new homes, I think I wrote wrong information in a previous post.

The puppies are all so dirty! They roll around in dirt and have a great time. A few of them have pitch on them and I don't know how I am going to get it off them! If anyone has any ideas on anything that may work, please let me know.
They will all have their first bath before they go to their new homes.

Everyone goes in for their vet check on Friday afternon.

I am going to miss these little guys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment