Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby feet

The babies are all doing great! I go back to work on Monday but Byron will be here all next week with them. I wish I could just stay and play with them all the time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I think this is the most ADORABLE, PRECIOUS picture EVER! I could just eat those little feet up!! Hahah!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! I wish I was there to kiss those pink, soft paws! All the pictures are great. I check in every day for new and updated photos! I can never get enough of these babies!
    Great Job Stephanie! Kisses to Olivia and the kids!
    Amy~

    ReplyDelete