Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Monday, July 5, 2010

Less then two weeks...



DAY 51

Olivia is doing well, getting larger daily. I have been giving her regular exercise but am going to cut that back this week. She is getting very tired carrying these babies around!

We set up the whelping box over the weekend. I put sheets over the top to make it like a den and make her more comfortable in there. I will take the sheets down before the babies come. When it was all set up though Nina decided she wanted to take the den over! She has been in there much of the afternoon. At one point I took Olivia in and got her to get in. She did but didn't seem too impressed. I may try to sleep in there with her tonight.

I felt the babies move for the first time this week. It was very exciting. I can't say how many times I have put my hand on her stomach this weekend to feel them moving around in there.
In two weeks I will have lots of babies to kiss!


No comments:

Post a Comment