Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Saturday, July 17, 2010

Still no babies

Olivia's temp has dropped to 98.3. This is the lowest it has been. I finally got her in the whelping box and I am certain the puppies will come tonight. Right before they are born, they babies stop moving as much as they have been. This is because they will need so much energy in the birthing process. Mother nature really amazes me. The babies were moving all over the place yesterday and today have really calmed down and are not active.

I am just sitting in Olivia's fort waiting for the babies. Kind of boring but I know the exciting part is coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Be strong Olivia. Jordan (9)
    We can't wait to see the puppies. I want to name her Valencia. Lawton (6)
    We love you so much! Maggie (5)

    ReplyDelete