Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bio Sensor Program

No photo to post until tonight. Orange girl is the first to start opening her eyes, this morning I could see a tiny bit of blue. Green boy is thinking about opening his too. Can't wait to get home to see more of the peepers.

Here is a link to something called the Bio Sensor Program. It is a program I am doing with the puppies. It is to be done day 3-16. I did not do it one day. There was too much going on. I am trying very hard to not skip anymore days.
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/curlycr/2001pups2a.html

Hopefully I can post a photo or two this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment