Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday

I have nothing planned all weekend other then playing with babies and taking the big dogs out for some exercise. I hope to get some good photos!

The last few nights Olivia has let me take one puppy from the whelping box and bring them into the bedroom and spend some one on one time with them and the other dogs on the bed. This morning she let me take Candy. ALL the dogs are laying on the bed and Candy is nursing away. I want her to stop so I can cuddle with her! I want to teach them how wonderful the bed is and how to get under the covers before they go to their new homes :)).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment