Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blue Boy 3 Week

I messed up! I had posted Turq twice and said one of them was blue boy. Thanks to Marcie and Cathy for catching that!

Mr. Blue Boy kept me up for much of the night. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Stella is always in bed with us but Olivia is in the bed now too because of the babies. She isn't sleeping with them but goes to check on them and feed them a few times a night. It is tough sleeping with the two big dogs and two adults in the bed!
In the middle of the night I hear one of the puppies screaming their little lungs out. I am thinking someone is dying! Turns out it is Mr. Blue Boy. I have no idea why he was crying! I was exhaused so I did the WORST thing I could have done. I took him back to the bed with me. He curled up and slept peacefully all night long!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment