Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

4 week old show dogs?

I am waiting for my vets office to call me back. Nina really isn't feeling well and I am so worried. I have NO idea what could be wrong, she appears to be having some breathing issues going on. I took them out for a small run this morning and she initially wanted to go but soon decided it was too much and wanted to come home. I have never seen anything like this before. I am sure it is not the heat, we have one of those small portable air conditioners and she has been in that room and not too hot at all.
I HATE waiting for phone calls like this. They don't have any appts available today but we may be able to just go sit there and wait for a DVM to find time to see us.

While I am waiting for this phone call, let me present you with my 4 week old show dogs! This was the first time they have been "stacked" up like little show dogs and they did great. They are being stacked by my friend Lani.


No comments:

Post a Comment