Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Monday, August 30, 2010

Names



By looking at this little face, I would guess this is my big Candy girl!

For everyone that is getting one of my precious puppies, I wanted you to start thinking about registered names. Of course you can use whatever call name you want. For the registered name, most breeders use a theme. The theme for this litter is going to be Shakespeare.
I am not well versed in Shakespeare at all but thankfully I have freinds that are. You can choose a name from the list or come up with your own name as long as it has to do with Shakespeare. I need to double check but I think you can use 28 letters.
If you have any questions, let me know. When you find one you want to use, let me know.

Here are a few...

Eden's Kiss me Kate
Eden A Shakespeare's Sonnet
Eden's This Aove All
Eden's Forever and a Day
Eden's What the Dickens
Eden's All Well That Ends Well
Eden's As You Like It
Eden's A Midsummers Night's Dream
Eden's The Winters Tale
Eden's Comedy of Errors
Eden's To Be Or Not To Be
Eden's Master Playwright
Eden's Merry Wives of Windsor
Eden's All The Worlds A Stage
Eden's Takes the Primrose Path
Eden's We Should be Woo'd
Eden as Makes the Angels Weep
Eden's Worthy of Thy Praise
Eden's Pure Innocence Persuades
Eden Would have Me Honest
Eden's Be Not afraid of Greatness
Eden's Stuff as Dreams are Made
Eden's Chance May Crown Me
Eden's Thine Own Self be True
Eden's World's Mine Oyster
Eden Takes Fortune's Food
Eden's Chaos is Come Again

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie - Great Theme and Name choices!!!

    Per AKC site:
    Effective, February 1, 2008, AKC is testing a pilot program that allows for the registered name of a dog to contain up to (50) fifty characters. An additional $10 fee will be incurred when more than (36) thirty-six characters are chosen.

    I used it on my last litter!

    ReplyDelete