Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Beautiful Nina Ricci


Fall Girl
Originally uploaded by jaeger43
We spend a LONG time at the vet today. It looks like Nina has Pneumonia. They gave her two shots of antibiotics and will be on antibiotics two more weeks. It is possible that this is nothing and once she is done, she will be fine. There is a small chance there may be something else going on. If she doesn't get well quickly, we'll look into more invasive testing. The vet felt very good though that all her blood work looks great. Cross your fingers my girl starts feeling better soon!

Lani came to check on the babies while we were at the vets and 6 of them had escaped from the puppy pen! Poor Lani was frantic trying to find everyone. We have the entire pen closed now. Olivia will either have to jump the gate or wait for us to let her in if she wants to see the babies from now on. Both Stella and Nina would jump the pen but for some reason my agility dog Olivia just won't jump over it.
She is really tending to the babies less and less now.

I am WAY behind on emails and phone calls. I'm sorry! If you have emailed me or called, please know that I will get back with you soon. Seems I need to go to work these days to be able to catch up on my private emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment