Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I can't sleep

Can't seem to sleep tonight and it is past my bedtime. I usually go to bed very early because I get up at 4am. Can't seem to fall asleep tonight though. I have Nina on one side of me and Olivia on the other. Poor Byron is down on the couch. He didn't want to disturb Nina.

No news on my friend. She is still in a coma. Her husband is doing much better though and has been up with the aid of a walker. I am sure it is making him crazy being so far from his wife. They are in two seperate hospitals.

More photos tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment