Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Friday, August 27, 2010

Another 4am video





Sorry I didn't get anything posted yesterday. It was a crazy day and I didn't have time to do anything other then take care of big dogs and little dogs.
The babies are really turning into little crazy monsters! Everyday they have more energy and demand more attention.
I feed the babies their breakfast at 4am while they are in their pen and then they get to come out and play for 1/2 hr.
The reason I have a cupcake tin there is because I want to get them used to loud, sudden noises. I have a metal spoon that I bang on the cupcake tin. The puppies don't seem afraid of much of anything. I took all the girls for a good car ride yesterday and they all did great. I hope to get the boys out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment