Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Monday, August 30, 2010

No 6 week portraits today








We didn't get any good portraits today. When I got home from work, I took the puppies outside and was paying all sorts of attention to them. Of course the big dogs felt left out and wanted my attention. Nina doesn't like the puppies and she is always growling at them if they get too close.
She was warning Busy and I should have put her in the house but I didn't. She got Busy right under his eye. Scared poor Busy to death almost. I am sure you could have heard him for miles screaming. It doesn't look bad and I take FULL responsibility for it happening. Nina warned him many times and I didn't take notice. He calmed down quickly and after some cheese and kisses he was back to playing with the siblings quickly.
That kind of ruined my mood for the afternoon. I felt horrible and we just didn't get a chance to get good head shots. I will try again tomorrow.
I also have to pay more attention to my big girls. They have been neglected lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment