Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Olivia's Daddy

Everyone knows I am a crazy dog lady. I would rather be with my dogs then 99% of people. I rarely go out on weekends because I don't like leaving my dogs and frankly I like their company better then most people except perhaps other crazy dog people.
It is VERY hard to find someone that will put up with a crazy dog person! Byron does though and I am very thankful for him. He loves the dogs almost as much as I do and he has been a huge help with taking care of the puppies. He has taken some time off of work so the babies have only been left alone a few times. When I get home from work he has the puppy pen totally clean and the babies are fed and happy.
Thanks Byron!

No comments:

Post a Comment