Eden Weimaraners presents Olivia & Horatio puppies

This blog will follow Olivia, CH Eden N Nimble's Maine Attraction JH, NSD, NRD, V through her pregancy and birth of her litter of puppies with Ch Eden's Horatio, Horatio or Mr. H. as he is also called. Please come back often for updates and lots of photos!



Saturday, August 14, 2010

Poor Olivia


I can't say enough good things about Olivia. She is such a good Mom!
It is starting to really take a toll on her though. Her coat is starting to loose some hair and is not as glossy as it usually is. The babies really take a lot out of her.

I usually get up at 4am and this is when the puppies are used to eating. Since it is Saturday I wanted to sleep in a little and I was able to for awhile. At 6am though we were awakened by 10 SCREAMING babies. They screamed until I was able to make their breakfast.






No comments:

Post a Comment